What is ProFIT?
ProFIT directly promotes the development of small-scale renewable generation installations within the Sonoma Clean Power service territory by creating a standard-offer transaction with a flat/fixed price of $95/megawatt-hour (MWh). Contracts will be 10 years for baseload generating facilities or 20 years for other generating facilities. Projects that meet the bonus eligibility criteria may qualify for up to $130/MWh for the initial 5 or 10 years of the contract term.
Projects must be:
- A new resource
- Small-scale (smaller than 1 megawatt)
- Located in SCP service territory
- California Renewable Portfolio Standard compliant
- Interconnected to the electricity grid
- Legally permitted by appropriate jurisdictional agency, and
- Willing to sign a standard, non-negotiable, long term contract
Applications are now being accepted. All applications will be accepted and queued on a first come-first served basis.
Queue will be updated as project applications are approved.
|Project||Technology||Capacity (kW)||Committed Cost (Total $)|
|1408-2||Solar PV||999.9||$ 92,580.00|
|1408-1||Solar PV||997||$ 103,640.00|
|1410-1||Solar PV||999.9||$ 92,580.00|
|Reserved ProFIT Budget||$ 288,800.00|
|Annual Budget||$ 600,000.00|
|Available Queue Capacity||$ 311,220.00|
For information only, please see the sample timeline for project milestones below.