Advanced Energy Center Vendor Application
Online Vendor Application
Advanced Energy Center Vendors
Sonoma Clean Power Authority (“SCP”) is seeking qualified manufacturers and/or distributors (“Vendors”) for SCP’s Advanced Energy Center. SCP’s Advanced Energy Center (“AEC”) will connect SCP customers directly with new and innovative energy efficiency technologies and/or decarbonization products to help homes and business transition to all-electric appliances. Preference will be given to Vendors that will:
- Create displays and offer energy efficient and fuel switching products for sale directly to consumers in the Advanced Energy Center
- Potentially offer discounts on energy efficient and fuel switching products to consumers
- Provide a listing of at least 3 contractors that can install such products if existing trained contractors are known or work with SCP to identify and support training of local installing contractors
- As desired, provide other related products and services in furtherance of the mission of the Advanced Energy Center.
The Advanced Energy Center can provide dedicated display space up to 25 square feet for approximately 20 Vendors. SCP anticipates potentially rotating Vendors, with up to $2 million in direct incentives provided to customers. The selection committee will base their selection on customer feedback and/or market trends. New vendor applications may be solicited at any time. Please e-mail email@example.com
for an updated status of vendors.
SCP’s target date for the opening of the Advanced Energy Center is May 2020. Vendor applications will be evaluated and approved on a rolling basis.
Minority-owned, women-owned, disabled veteran- owned, and locally-headquartered businesses are encouraged to submit an application. For more detailed information on vendor requirements and project background, please click here
Vendor Application Timeline
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis with monthly due dates and review cycles as illustrated below.
- Vendor Agreement Published - Deadline: 12/1/2019
- Vendor Application packages due - Deadline: 5pm PST, 25th of each month
- Vendor Application package submission review complete - Deadline: 5pm PST 5th day of the following month
- Target Advanced Energy Center Opening - Deadline: 05/01/2020