Energy Code Ace & BayREN are pleased to partner in offering a new class on Residential HERS-Verified Quality Insulation Installation (QII).
This hour-long virtual course focuses on Prescriptive QII requirements in the 2019 Energy Code for new low-rise Residential buildings of any size and Additions greater than 700 ft².
The webinar helps:
• Designers and architects create projects that meet QII
• Energy consultants clarify the minimum requirements and schedule of inspections when the Certificate of Compliance form (CF1R) calls for QII
• Contractors coordinate with HERS Raters and subcontractors on inspection dates and other QII requirements
• Building departments support QII projects at plan check and inspection to ensure the QII process goes smoothly
• HERS Raters communicate with the construction team on how to prepare a project to meet QII requirements during HERS inspections